Global Agenda MercSquad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new forums

4 posters

Go down

new forums Empty new forums

Post  InkredibleKev Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:03 am

Out of curiosity who made our new forums?

InkredibleKev

Back to top Go down

new forums Empty Re: new forums

Post  Spunkii Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Immortalcross did! flower
Spunkii
Spunkii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnifice Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:11 am

So...why did we get a new forums anyway?

Magnifice

Back to top Go down

Post  Panthian Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:13 am

THe person who made the previous forums rage quited and shutted down the (old) forums.

Panthian

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnifice Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:15 am

Geez, i think that's the fastest i've recieved a reply on any forums ever lol. So btat rage quit? Suspect

Magnifice

Back to top Go down

Post  Panthian Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:17 am

Magnifice wrote:Geez, i think that's the fastest i've recieved a reply on any forums ever lol. So btat rage quit? Suspect
He brought a new meaning to rage quiting. His main anger was about not being part of SF1.

Panthian

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnifice Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:19 am

Shocked I kinda wish i was there to see it Laughing

Magnifice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:43 pm

u got it all wrong bud .. i left coz it was time for me to start my own thing and i am quitting GA in a week or so ... i dont realy care about me not being in sf1 and its none of ur business to talk about me in that way if u go to my post u will see why i took down the forums and if u have any problems go talk to ur leader ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Panthian Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:00 pm

btatcom wrote:u got it all wrong bud .. i left coz it was time for me to start my own thing and i am quitting GA in a week or so ... i dont realy care about me not being in sf1 and its none of ur business to talk about me in that way if u go to my post u will see why i took down the forums and if u have any problems go talk to ur leader ..
It IS my business, that day there where 2 things you where very angry about and rage quited, you not being picked for the strike force that was formed, and 2 someone making a suggestion to improve your gear.
This led to YOU becoming rather.. verbal and leaving the agency. You closed down the previous forums and went ahead to claim you where being used, which I find amusing, considering you wherent asked, you volenteered.
Sorry buddy, trying to put a shiny wrapper around things doesnt change facts nor the truth.

Panthian

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:22 pm

hmm again i am telling u u got it all wrong just ask ur leaders .. and stuff like that u should leave to ur leader i have no business in explaining every thing to u

Back to top Go down

Post  Panthian Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:25 pm

btatcom wrote:hmm again i am telling u u got it all wrong just ask ur leaders .. and stuff like that u should leave to ur leader i have no business in explaining every thing to u
Yeah yeah, I got it all wrong, you trew a rather.. verbal tantum , left the agency and under 5 minutes later the site was gone.
I was there when you ignited in anger and quited. We already know the truth.

Panthian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum